I am a believer in the Constitution and your rights. This isn’t a line – it is the truth. Knowing that I am the only thing that can shield my client’s rights when they have been accused is my drive. I pride myself on defending the accused and being the voice for the voiceless.
Here are some things to know about me:
- Graduate of Delaware Law School; Won several national trial competitions
- Graduate of MSU of Denver (Degrees in Criminology, Criminal Justice, and Political Science); Summa Cum Laude; Captain of the men’s lacrosse team
- Formerly with the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice, which gives me a unique understanding of the juvenile delinquency system that few others, if any, in the state have
- Formerly with the Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Clinic
- Formerly with the Bucks County Public Defender’s Office
- Awarded Top 40 Under 40 Criminal Defense Attorney by American Institute of Trial Lawyers